Tuesday, July 14, 2015

31 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - DAY 9

Day 9 - Worst Habit

Hey Everyone!

My worst habit is.... PROCRASTINATION!!! I call it "the lazy spirit". Anything can fall under the umbrella of procrastination and it usually does, shame on me, always putting off for another day. I know that I'm cable of accomplishing much more than I do in a day, because I've done it many times before... checking this and that off of my TO DO LIST before noon was not difficult.



My friend tagged this to me, it was just what I needed. 10 THINGS I DO THAT MAKE MY LIFE EASY by Shanel Cooper-Sykes  My failure stems from not letting God set the day for me. When I sought God first in the morning, my day had order and a sense of purpose, my day was more defined and I liked that. Hearing from God and being obedient to what His Word and Spirit was saying to me made life easier.

It's funny how doing nothing wears you out more than doing something. Making the best use of my time takes wisdom and discernment (time management) not only in earthly matters, such laundry, dishes, cleaning, writing, blogging, cooking (ha ha), whatever home or work things that need my attention, I must also use my time wisely to do Kingdom things as well, such as... loving my neighbor, meeting other peoples needs if possible, studying and obeying the word of God, praying, donating to Christian outreaches (whether it's a dollar or more, we must contribute according to how God has given to us).

God's presence in my life will manifest more when I make Him relevant. Faith in action is what my fellow man or woman needs to see; they also need to see that whatever I do is done in Christian love and not for self-recognition, my deeds should always be for my Heavenly Father's Glory.

How well do you manage your time?

Psalm 39:4 “O Lord, make me know my end  and what is the measure of my days;  let me know how fleeting I am! 5 Behold, you have made my days a few handbreadths,  and my lifetime is as nothing before you. Surely all mankind stands as a mere breath! Selah (ESV)

Until Next Time... Love & Blessings xo

No comments:

Post a Comment