Wednesday, July 15, 2015

31 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - DAY 10

Day 10 - My Best Physical Feature

My Smile...

Hey Everyone! Hope your week has been a good one. The first half of my week has been spent babysitting my nephew. Collin is 20 months old and 2 hand fulls, his brother will be 13 this year (big gap there). I love my nephews. Oh! and Collin talks (gibberish) in his sleep, too funny. He's a happy toddler, full of energy, he has his cheeky ways with an adorable smile.



I didn't always like my smile, but I get the most compliments for my smile. Who doesn't need a smile?

Proverbs 31:23-27  Her husband is respected at the city gate, where he takes his seat among the elders of the land. She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes. She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.

Psalm 119:135 Smile on me, and teach me your laws.

Psalm 4:6 Many people say, “Who will show us better times?” Let your face smile on us, LORD.


Job 9:27 If I say, ‘I will forget my complaint, I will change my expression, and smile,’

Until Next Time... Love & Blessings xo


No comments:

Post a Comment