Saturday, July 4, 2015

31 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - Day 2

Day 2 – 20 Facts About Me

Hey Everyone, here a few quick facts about me. Enjoy your holiday weekend.


  1. SADE…Her music has stood the test of time, very poetic. She is it for me.
  2. Classical Music, I’m not an aficionado… I just like it. Piano, Violin, Orchestra.
  3. I watch Ballets on YouTube… Swan Lake, Nutcracker, Sleeping Beauty, etc.
  4. Documentaries, Swamp People, shows like that and Inspirational films.
  5. I crochet… mostly scarves and beanies.
  6. Anoushka Shankar… An amazing Sitarist.
  7. I have two adult children: My son is 22 and my daughter is 21.
  8. Never been married, but people always assume I’m that I am married.
  9. Started drinking Black Coffee 3 years ago... just because.
10. As of April, I read one book a week. I have an Oyster account.
11. My desire is to be a published author. So I need to finish the book I started.
12. I don’t like to cook. I was never very good at it, maybe love is the secret.
13. Magnolia’s, Weeping Willows, Gardenias, Wildflowers, Sunflowers, Gerberas.
14. Rainy days are the best.
15. Don’t like sarcasm.
16. Goodwill is my place to shop.
17. Most of the time, I prefer to be by myself.
18. Must have lamp on when I sleep.
19. Must sleep with a fan on year round. Oscillating sound & air circulating.
20. I’m a school bus driver.

Until Next Time... Love & Blessings xo

No comments:

Post a Comment