Sunday, July 5, 2015

31 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - Day 3

Day – 3 My Fave Quote

“DO WHAT GOD SAYS DO AND LEAVE THE CONSEQUENCES UP TO HIM”
- Dr. Charles Stanley

Hey Everyone, I’m progressing right along with these blog challenges. I know it’s only Day 3, but that’s pretty good for me. Well, this quote is only one of many quotes that encourage me. I'm reminded to keep my faith in our Lord Jesus, He's got my back, no matter what, as long as I stay true to Him, He will keep His promises to me. What is one of your favorite quote?


John 14:15 “If you love Me, keep[d] My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. (NKJV)


Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.”

Until Next Time... Love & Blessings xo

No comments:

Post a Comment