Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday's Word

The Relationship of Believers to Christ and each other.



John 15: 9-17 (NLT)

“I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love. 
10 When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father’s commandments and remain in his love. 
11 I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow!
12 This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you. 
13 There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 
14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 
15 I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn’t confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me. 
16 You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name. 
17 This is my command: Love each other.

Blessings & Love <3 
Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment