Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Wonderful Spirit Filled Life

Hey Everyone,

Book-It Tuesday... It's that day again, when I suggest to you a book worth reading. "The Wonderful Spirit Filled Life" by Dr. Charles Stanley is such a book, I don't recall when I came across this book, but it has been many years ago. This book became a divine breakthrough for me; I can remember as a young girl, the Holy Spirit was SOMETHING  that I wanted nothing to do with, imagine my joy as I began to grow in our Lord Jesus and revelation came about Holy Spirit and who "HE" is.

Praise God, then I came across this book that was on my mother's bookshelf, that's when I found greater understanding of Him, all praises to a Holy Father. This book has meant so much to me, that I've even given it as a gift a few times. As Christians, when we come into the Grace of who Holy Spirit is and His purpose in our lives, we are able to flow in the things of our Father with greater ease, wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

So, if you know of someone who is struggling with the 'idea' or the purpose of Holy Spirit and who He is, this book would be a wonderful teacher for that individual. You can read an excerpt of this book here.

Blessings <3



No comments:

Post a Comment