Saturday, July 18, 2015

31 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - DAY 12

Day 12 - My Earliest Memory

Hi Everyone!



Around 3 or 4, I can remember my mom sitting at her vanity combing her hair. I'm standing around her in total admiration, just watching her and knowing in my heart she is someone important to me, someone very special. There was a specific item on her vanity that peaked my curiosity; a spray bottle of perfume. There must have been countless times that I watched her use it because on that particular day, I sprayed some of it in my eye. My eye stung and I cried, she came to my rescue... soothing and cleaning my eye. This is the memory that I hold close to my heart.

Psalm 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward. 4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one’s youth.


Until Next Time... Love & blessings xo

No comments:

Post a Comment