Saturday, February 1, 2014

I Have A Testimony...



Hey Everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted.... I've been busy working on a project, not sure how long it will take to complete, but I am SO enjoying this journey and when the time is right I will share it with you. Hope all is well with you and your family and that your 2014 has gotten off to a great start. If you've found yourself losing momentum in accomplishing your goals, just remember that today is a new day and tomorrow is also, you can begin again, but never quit.

Want to give a HUGE! THANKS to my sis - Devonne Franklin Slaton for being my Guest Blogger for January. What a wonderful testimony of God's Grace that she shared with us all "BUT GOD..." We should all be able to say "BUT GOD", so many times He has come to our rescue; intervened on our behalf and He has worked things out for our GOOD. His Grace is unfailing.

This February my very own mother - Mildred Crawford Franklin will be our Special Guest Blogger, looking forward to what she has to say about our Amazing God, the Love of Jesus and the Power of Holy Spirit. Much thanks to my former and upcoming bloggers, I really appreciate you putting yourself out there... sharing your struggles, fears, victories and triumphs. Much LOVE to you.

WE ARE MADE OVERCOMERS BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND THE WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY (Rev. 12:11). I would like to extend an invitation to some of you that may be interested in being a 'Guest Blogger' or maybe you know someone that should share their story... I would love to hear from you and have you share your story through this blog. If you are interested please message me at Girl Interrupted or Carolyn Franklin.

Blessings to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment