Tuesday, July 7, 2015

31 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - DAY 5

DAY 5 – 10 Songs I Love Right Now! 

Hey Everyone! What I'm listening to right now is all things Ludovico Einaudi, he is an Italian Pianist and Composer, you can learn more about him here. I came across Ludovico while watching a film on Netflix entiltled "Moving Art: Forests" there are also two more on there called "Moving Art: Oceans" and "Moving Art: Magic Flowers" and they're all by filmographer, Louie Schwartzberg. 


As you know, no film is complete without the music composition, after all it's the music that sets the tone for any film, it's the music that makes the characters relatable and gets our hearts bumping with anticipation. In this case, Nature is the Leading Lady... God's beautiful creation.

If you have Netflix, be sure to check it. His work is so serene and breathtaking, but you don't have to take it from me, after all, I'm an odd duck. Guess, it's just a new phase of life for me, I need serenity and peace... the simple life without all the complex anxieties. Give me classical music, modern piano or violin, no words needed, I just want to lay my head down and rest in our Lord Jesus.

1 Samuael 16:22 Then Saul sent to Jesse, saying, “Please let David stand before me, for he has found favor in my sight.” 23 And so it was, whenever the spirit from God was upon Saul, that David would take a harp and play it with his hand. Then Saul would become refreshed and well, and the distressing spirit would depart from him. (NKJV)


Click the links above to see what you've been missing. Enjoy!

Until Next Time... Love & Blessing xo

No comments:

Post a Comment