Sunday, October 13, 2013

Thank You!!!

Hi Sweetie,

Just wanted to take the time to say "Thank You!!!" for your kind and encouraging words, it really means a lot to me, you have been so supportive and it just reaffirms God's plan for all of this. I must confess that when this was placed on my heart I kept putting it off because, I'm not a writer and my life is not all that interesting and I felt that no one would really care about anything I had to say, but God has proven differently. Thank you so much and I love you guys!

In this weeks post, my "Special Guest Blogger" is Minister Dexter Wimbish and you can find him here, here and here.  Minister Wimbish will be talking to us about "Pride & Arrogance" and how it keeps us separated from God. I'm sure that his words will inspire and challenge us all to take a closer look at ourselves and our relationship with God.

In last weeks post, on the "Fit For Life" page, I talked about my "Minor Setback" and it got me to thinking about the "Spiritual Setback" we sometimes have. Well, I had one a few months ago and to me it was a big deal, so it wasn't pretty and I had been contemplating whether or not I would share this, because I'm a little sensitive about it and I also, don't want to offend anyone. I WILL tell you about it, just not today, hopefully next week. Ugh! I'm still a little undecided.

No comments:

Post a Comment