Wednesday, May 7, 2014

He Still Gets The Glory

Hey Everybody,

Today, was one of those days... so glad they are far and few in between. In case you haven't guessed I'm talking about being a school bus driver, this is my ordeal at least once a week, but I think today was the worst. Imagine if you will... my problem children sit on the front seat, maybe I should say, children who need my attention. They are grades K-4th and I have SIX of them. You may be wondering; why do I have all of them on the front seat, well... in my Jack Nicholson voice, "they can't handle the other seats".


My Elementary Kids start getting on the bus at 3 pm; they get on  being disagreeable and today they all hate each other. They are like wild horses that need to be broken; by the Grace of God, this shall come to pass. By the time I WAIT AND PICK-UP at the other schools, they are really going at it. Between 3:25 and 3:30 we pull off. Are you still with me? I chastised and chastised until I wore myself out.

Finally, I said within myself, "Lord, you have got to help me, I know you are here because you live in me." At that moment, I felt led to just let them fuss, let them get it out of their system, as long as they didn't hit one another I was alright. After about two minutes, they calmed down, thank you Jesus. Were they absolute angels the rest of the way home? Of course not, but it was a whole lot better. He still gets the Glory.

Continued blessings to you and your family <3

No comments:

Post a Comment